August 29, 2023
MAKE A RESERVATION
Integration is an essential aspect for experiencing how ASC (altered states of consciousness) can be beneficial for our mental health and well being. This workshop series is designed to support the integration process of ASC by utilizing bilateral stimulation techniques.
Bilateral stimulation practices activate the synchronization between the left and right hemispheres of the brain, promoting nervous system regulation and increased psychological processing. We will be exploring these practices through auditory binaural stimulation enhanced by visual sensory deprivation.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
- Learn about bilateral stimulation along with various techniques that have neurophysiological benefits for integration
- A variety of bilateral sensory practices that promote nervous system regulation to safely integrate your ASC experiences
- Featuring live bilateral auditory demonstration by Ynes Mon & Sudan Archives
TOOLS YOU’LL GO HOME WITH
- A personalized ASC: Integration Through Bilateral Stimulation guide book that you will fill out during this workshop and be able to reference for integration
- An eye mask for inward experiences and personal exploration
- Resources for integration & bilateral stimulation practices
NO psychoactive substances will be used in this workshop.
“Integration” is not a code word, but a process and state of mind that contributes to sustainable and meaningful engagements with altered states of consciousness.
Led by Brittany Bueno, Ynes Mon & Sudan Archives
Brittany Bueno is a Los Angeles based psychotherapist that practices ketamine assisted psychotherapy and psychedelic integration at Hope Integrative Psychiatry. She holds a masters degree in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Addiction and Recovery, and has studied psychosocial and spiritual paradigms in Kyoto, Japan and Såo Paulo, Brazil. Her clinical training involved working through a trauma informed lens at Peace Over Violence in Downtown Los Angeles, utilizing crisis intervention, psychoeducation and somatic approaches to therapy. Much of her advocacy work has included volunteering for harm reduction services, while providing education and support for communities to help inform and transform difficult psychedelic experiences into opportunities for learning and growth.
Ynes Mon is the pseudonym for experimental producer and songwriter Collin Davis. With a background as a music producer (Sudan Archives, ZZZAHARA) and audio engineer (Stones Throw Records), Ynes Mon creates compositions with acoustic instruments, analog synthesizer and manipulated field recordings.
Sudan Archives is a self taught avant-garde violinist, vocalist and producer that draws inspiration from Sudanese fiddlers. Channeling sounds through loop pedals, she has combined unique songs by folding in elements of R&B, experimental electronic music, and beat-making. She signed to Stones Throw Records in 2017.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.